- Over 25 years of wide-ranging industry experience in software engineering, research & development, Web & mobile app programming (iOS), and e-commerce.
- Expert investigation & analysis for social media class actions, software development failures, code theft, breach of contract, online trademark/copyright/patent infringement, software quality auditing, Internet forensics, source code analysis for desktop/mobile app software and Internet web sites.
- Specialist in open source technologies and frameworks (PHP, Ruby on Rails, Java, Perl, Python, Unix, Linux), programming best practices and Agile methodology, code testing, Web stack development, digital media, social networking, gaming, cloud software and Internet web sites.
- Expert in over eighty legal actions, including cases in Hong Kong, Turkey, Canada, and Australia. Expert reports, declarations, deposition and court testimony.
- Former technology instructor for San Francisco State University. Software inventor, patent holder and author of multiple patent applications.
Education & Licenses
BA Telecommunications, Indiana University, Phi Eta Sigma Honors