Provide professional engineering consultation services for the residential, commercial, and industrial sector.
Design, engineer, and construct HVAC systems, plumbing systems, and utility conservation products for the residential, commercial, and industrial sector; ventilation, boiler, and chiller design.
Evaluate building mechanical, fire-sprinkler, electrical, controls, and structural infrastructure.
Provide forensic engineering services for private sector, attorneys, and the insurance claim industry. Advocate for utility conservation and more equitable electric natural gas, water, and sewer tariffs.
Additional specialties include:
1) Solar glare evaluation for vehicle/pedestrian accident causation; 2) Evaluation of solar glare to adjacent properties caused by solar panels; 3) Site/design evaluation of thermal or photo-voltaic solar panel systems; 4) Solar energy and economic evaluation of the performance of photo-voltaic or thermal solar panels; 5) Concentrated reflective sunlight, window solar fires, melted vinyl siding; 6) Child/pet solar hot car investigations; 7) Building heating/cooling energy modeling; 8) Detailed building freeze analysis; 9) COVID Indoor Air Quality Design Evaluations.
Education & Licenses
* Registered Professional Engineer: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, HI, IL, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, & WI
* Certified Energy Manager (CEM) as endorsed by the Association of Energy Engineers
* Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) as endorsed by the Association of Energy Engineers
* LEED Accredited Professional as endorsed by the U. S. Green Building Council
* Adjunct Professor of Energy Management & Alternative Energy, HVAC Design, and Forensic Engineering, Western New England University, Springfield, MA
* The National Academy of Forensic Engineers (NAFE), Senior Member
* The National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE), Member
* The International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI), Member
* The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Member
* Tau Beta Pi (tßp) - The Engineering Honor Society
* Incorporated in 1985