Jeffery A. Cissell P.E., Cissell Investigative Engineering
26 Grove Rd. Cromwell, CT 06416
(877) 851-3344 - Alt. Phone: (203) 494-3058
Investigations range from first party property losses, premise liability, construction defects, fire origin and cause, roofing failures, structure collapses, product liability and environmental losses. He specializes in premise liability with human factor related matters and roof related losses.
Mr. Cissell follows scientific guidelines to ensure objective determinations of cause and extent of loss; the primary scope of his investigations. He offers initial case evaluation to assess potentially responsible parties and assist attorneys in preparing for trial and depositions.
Cissell Investigative Engineering provides expert witness services to the legal and insurance industry, such as:
* Engineering: Forensic, Civil, Environmental, Mechanical and Structural
* Mold and Fungal Origin and Cause
* Premise Liability, Slip, trip and fall; Human Factors
* Building code and life safety code defects
* Construction defects
* Construction accident and safety investigations
* Roofing systems, failure analysis and consulting
* Accident investigations: bicycle and motorcycle
References happily provided upon request.
* Master of Science, Civil Engineering
* Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
* Associates Degree, Construction Technology
* International Code Council Member
* Human Factors Ergonomics Society Member
* National Society of Professional Engineers Member
* RCI Member and RICOWI Member