19743 Yuba Ct.
Phone: (408) 446-3040
- Fax: (408) 446-3040
* SEMICONDUCTOR PROCESS, CIRCUIT, DEVICE, AND MEASUREMENT IP litigation testifying expert and patent expert witness in design and manufacturing with more than 20 years experience.
* Developed storage technology and memory devices such as Dynamic Ram (DRAM), Flash (NAND, NOR, EEPROM, SSD and HDD), and Static RAM (SRAM) memories for microprocessors and logic, digital, and analog devices.
* Developed new semiconductor processes and devices at Intel, AMI, Advanced Micro Devices, and Maxim Integrated Products.
* Holds six patents that have been cited more than 100 times. Patents cover varied areas of semiconductor device, circuit, process, and measurements.
* Designed and operates a popular semiconductor technology web site that is regularly viewed in more than 70 countries by major technology companies and universities. The site includes tutorials and educational information, industry news and resources, acronyms and technical word definitions and patent search or patent application information.
* Studied semiconductors at Stanford University graduate school.
IEEE Senior Member
1. Engineer Degree: Material Science and Engineering - 1980
2. Masters: Material Science Engineering - 1978
3. BS: Material Science and Engineering - 1977
Primary Area of Expertise: