6115 Syracuse Lane
Phone: (858) 232-9299
Fred Nolta has over 30 years of continuous and diverse construction experience as a general contractor/subcontractor. Career positions progressing from: laborer, field engineer, superintendant, estimator, project manager, project executive, group manager to principal. Fred is a detailed analyst, communicates in layman's terms, and is a credible presenter with trial testimony experience.
* Services: Forensic analysis, opinion, testimony and claims preparation/defense services regarding standard of care, defect, failures, delay / acceleration / disruption, scheduling, cost estimating, cost of repair, change orders, contracts, quality, personal injury, etc.
* Product type experience: Residential, commercial, health care, education, light industrial and site development including: offices, retail, restaurants, food service, multifamily high-rise, apartments, condos, hospitals, medical office buildings (MOB), hotels, schools, stadium, theater, parking, power / co-generation, waste water treatment, Indian gaming and casinos.
* Concrete expertise: High-rise (to 51 floors), slip form, jump form, tilt-up, precast, pre-stressed, post tension slab, mat slab, caisson, underpinning, shoring and foundation.
* Structural expertise: Framing, reinforcing (rebar), gage, structural, and miscellaneous steel and wood.
* Additional expertise: Building envelope (water intrusion), earthwork / grading, excavation and building / foundation settlement.
Client experience: Private, public works (prevailing wage), military and Native American (reservation, sales tax mitigation).
Bachelors of Science Degree, Construction Engineering, College of Engineering, Arizona State U.
California Licensed Contractor with classifications in "A" General Engineering, "B" General Building and "C-8" Concrete.
Certified CQM Construction Quality Management for Contractors by US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) and Naval Facilities Command (NAVFAC)
Primary Area of Expertise: