The Jewish Home of San Francisco
302 Silver Avenue
Phone: (415) 672-9352
Legal and forensic consultation, record review, and assessments concerning psychiatric issues in older individuals, including issues of competency, testamentary capacity, undue influence, contested wills and trusts, memory disorders, emotional disorders, dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, delirium, Medicare and other psychiatric and aging related issues including psychotherapy, medications, hospitals, nursing homes, independent and assisted living facilities.
In clinical practice of Geriatric Psychiatry for more than 33 years, specializing in the treatment of older adults including the evaluation and treatment of depression, anxiety, stress disorders, relationship problems, insomnia, memory problems and other mental and emotional problems which occur in the second half of life.
Author of "Does Your Client Have Testamentary Capacity? Mental Health and Memory Issues That Affect Estate Planning", published in California Trusts and Estates Quarterly, Vol. 17, No. 2, pages 25-33, Summer 2011.
Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association.
Recipient of multiple honors in Geriatric Psychiatry.
Areas of Expertise:
* Geriatric Psychiatry evaluation and treatment, including pharmacologic and psychotherapeutic issues
* Depression and Anxiety Disorders in the Aged
* Contested Wills and Trusts
* Testamentary Capacity, including Undue Influence and Insane Delusions
* Geriatric Competence
* Dementia and Delirium, including Alzheimer's Disease
* Aging and Mental Disorders
* Geriatric Psychiatric related issues concerning hospitals, nursing homes, independent and assisted living facilities.
* Medicare Psychiatric Services Coding and Documentation.
M.D. Board Certified in General Psychiatry and in Geriatric Psychiatry. Licensed to practice Medicine in California and Florida. Clinical Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association. Recipient of multiple honors in Geriatric Psychiatry.
Primary Area of Expertise: